Naledi Enkoveni, Balule Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Situated right on the banks of the Olifants River
- Great game viewing from the lodge and on drives and walks
- Close to Hoedspruit and easily accessible by air and road
See a Classic Family Safari Package based on this lodge.
Big Five game roam freely between Kruger National Park and this safari lodge in Balule Nature Reserve which is located on the Olifants River. The lodge is situated in a low-risk malaria area and offers warm African hospitality in great surroundings.
Guests at this safari lodge in Balule Nature Reserve can relax on site and view the many animals that come to the riverside to drink. There is also a dam and various waterholes which attract game. There are no fences between the reserve and Kruger National Park and so opportunities to see Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard and Rhino are excellent.
This lodge has a lovely setting under giant fig trees on the edge of the Olifants River. Rolling lawns surround the large swimming pool and extend down to the water. Guests can enjoy personalised service from a dedicated team of staff. Most days in good weather, meals are served outdoors on the deck with atmospheric dinners around the camp fire in the boma (enclosure).
Activities at this lodge include exciting game drives in the mornings and evenings with scenic view points and plenty of snacks and drinks, also bush walks and game tracking with an experienced ranger. There are a variety of excursions available to surrounding attractions including a golf course and Blyde River canyon or guests can go hot air ballooning in magnificent scenery.
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant, deck and boma
- Intimate meals or special occasions can be catered for
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice
- The entire lodge can be booked exclusively
- Children are welcome (child-minding service available)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions