Naledi Bushcamp, Balule Reserve, South Africa
- Personalised Big Five safaris on the border of Kruger Park
- Family owned and operated for tailor made holidays
- A Swimming pool which is the ideal spot to cool off
- This lodge in Balule Nature Reserve is close to Hoedspruit
See an Escape from it All Safari Package based on this lodge.
The lodge is set right in the heart of Big Five country, on the edge of the world's most famous reserve, the magnificent Kruger National Park. This lodge in Balule Nature Reserve is exclusive yet affordable. At the lodge, children are welcome and can join game drives but will need to be over the age of 12 years to go on the bush walks.
This family friendly lodge is personally run by the owners who are passionate about what they do. They conduct every game drive and bush walk, prepare and serve every meal and ready each suite prior to guest check-in. Visitors are assured of superb “hands on” service and a very private safari.
Meal times are a surprise at the lodge. All food is bought fresh from the market each day and there is no set menu. Dinner and breakfast are always 3 course affairs and lunch is just as special. On game drives, guests enjoy neatly packed and delicious home prepared delights. Vegetarian meals and special dietary requirements are all catered for with flair.
The lodge has a beautiful pool deck surrounded by easy chairs and large umbrellas. Extending outward high over the bush is the magical game viewing deck with comfy seating. Just below is the friendly well-stocked pub where everyone meets before dinner and afterwards too.
- Bush pub and game viewing deck overlooking a waterhole
- High speed internet facilities
- TV and video player
- Complimentary tea and coffee is always available
- The water is drinkable, but bottled water is provided throughout