The 3-day Peaceful Greater Kruger Getaway offers a wonderful romantic retreat. This luxurious thatched Balule safari lodge is an ideal getaway to de-stress and relax. From 36,000
The Peaceful Greater Kruger Getaway Safari Experience
This safari lodge in the Balule Nature Reserve offers the perfect romantic break with home from home hospitality and absolute peace and quiet for two nights and three days. Personal service and delicious meals are the order of the day on the 3-day Peaceful Bush Getaway in the Balule Game Reserve.
A variety of bird life and game can be observed from the comfort of your own room or from the viewing deck at the lodge which is set in the Balule Game Reserve, the most recent nature reserve to be established on the Western border of the Greater Kruger National Park.
Enjoy typical South African meals in the company of other guests on your bush adventure in Balule. Relax next to the cool swimming pool set in the natural garden, take leisurely walks and end the day off by a crackling fire while the sun sets over the quiet Bushveld.
- Air-conditioned, en-suite chalets and swimming pool
- Ideal for bird lovers and getting away from the city rush
- Enjoy game viewing at this safari lodge in Greater Kruger Park
- Privacy when you need it, delicious dinners and personal service
- Perfectly situated for access many nearby tourist attractions
Day 1: Johannesburg to Balule Nature Reserve
Your romantic getaway has begun! You depart Johannesburg on a flight to Hoedspruit Airport. A representative will meet you off your flight and assist with the short road transfer to your Balule safari lodge.
On arrival, you will be welcomed by the lodge staff and introduced to your three-day programme at this delightful Lodge. Your two nights and three days will be spent enjoying quality time with your partner as you celebrate your love.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature Reserve
You can spend your honeymoon on safari in Balule or explore the surrounding areas! You choose! The safari lodge offers exciting game drives led by a knowledgeable and experienced guide as well as bush walks which provide you with the opportunity to see the smaller bush inhabitants.
Day 3: Balule Nature Reserve to Johannesburg
This is the final day of your safari package in the Balule Nature Reserve near Kruger National Park. After a final morning activity and breakfast, it is time to leave your safari lodge for your return flight to Johannesburg. You will be transferred by road to Hoedspruit for your onward flight connection.
- Access to premier airport lounge in Johannesburg for 2 hours prior to scheduled flight departure
- Scheduled return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Private road transfers between your safari lodge and airport
- 2 nights' accommodation in a spacious luxury suite with private plunge pool
- Full breakfast, light lunch, afternoon snacks and three-course dinner
- Teas and coffees
- Morning and game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicle accompanied by experienced game rangers
- Afternoon game drives with sundowner stop and a short night drive
- Conservation Fees and optional activities
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled direct