Classic Family Safari Adventure | Classic Balule Safari Package
Escape to the tranquility of the bush and discover the abundant wildlife of the Balule Nature Reserve. Explore the region while on an authentic safari for two nights and three days with this Affordable Adventure Package.
- African experience at an affordable price
- Stay in comfortable en-suite rooms
- Open safari vehicle game drives with experienced ranger and trackers
- Dam and various waterholes nearby which attract wildlife
The Affordable Adventure Package Experience
Come and explore the wildlife-rich Balule Nature Reserve near the Kruger National Park with this Affordable Adventure Package. Stay a simple elegant en-suite room that has views out over the scenic bush. Head out on exciting wildlife encounters while on guided game drives accompanied by an expert ranger who will reveal the secrets of the bush.
After a memorable morning on safari relax on the spacious decks or in the comfortable lounge - the perfect place to curl up with a book. There is an inviting swimming pool for those who wish to enjoy a refreshing swim. Alternatively, delight in fantastic birding while on a guided walk.
This Affordable Adventure Package at a Lodge in Balule allows you to get back to basics and experience the magic of Africa for an unforgettable Big Five safari. This package includes meals, accommodation, game drives, and walks.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Balule Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your Affordable Adventure Safari Package in the Balule Nature Reserve near Kruger National Park. After a final morning safari activity and breakfast it is time to leave your safari lodge for your self-drive journey back to Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- 3 days' car rental with super cover insurance and unlimited kilometers
- 2 nights' comfortable accommodation in en-suite room
- Entrance and conservation fees
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced rangers and trackers
- Optional morning bush walks
- All beverages
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions