Intimate Bush Escape | Classic Balule Safari Package
Spend your honeymoon on safari in Balule Nature Reserve and create memories which will last you a lifetime. The three night and four day Intimate Bush Escape Package includes traditional dinners under the African night sky.
- Located on the banks of a seasonal river
- Thatched chalets and luxury suites with plunge pools
- Tranquil and cosy atmosphere at this Balule safari lodge
- Wine tastings in the cellar
- Big Five safari experience
The Intimate Bush Escape Package Experience
The lodge is situated on the banks of a seasonal river in the Balule Nature Reserve, home to the Big Seven which includes Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino, Elephant, Hippo and Crocodile. Enjoy a real bush experience as you start your new life together as newlyweds.
This Balule safari lodge can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests so you can be sure to get the best personal attention at all times. The lodge comprises of two thatched, en-suite chalets as well as four suites. The suites each have a lounge, king size bed, en-suite bath, indoor and outdoor showers as well a private deck with a plunge pool where you will be able to relax and watch the animals pass by.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 4: Balule Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your Intimate Bush Escape in the Balule Nature Reserve near Kruger National Park. This morning, after your last morning activity and breakfast, you will be transferred to Hoedspruit airport. You will arrive in time to check in for your afternoon flight back to the OR Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Return scheduled flights between O.R. Tambo International Airport and Hoedspruit
- Return road transfers between Hoedspruit airport and the lodge
- 3 nights accommodation in a luxury suite
- Meals as per itinerary
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Balule Nature Reserve entrance fees
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions