Ethnic Delight | Classic Balule Safari Package
Enjoy a three night and four day stay on the Ethnic Delight Package in this 4 star green oasis in the bush. The lodge is nestled under age-old trees with a panoramic view over the bush and onto a well-frequented waterhole.
- Simple yet ethnic rondawel style accommodation
- Hearty meals in various settings
- The area is home to an array of spectacular wildlife
- Big Five game drives and nature walks
The Ethnic Delight Package Experience
With only six African Rondawels and two Family Lodges, you will enjoy the intimacy and privacy of a small camp. The rooms, with al fresco showers, are decorated using indigenous themes inspired by local tradition and culture. Gourmet meals are served in unusual surroundings, reflecting the spirit of your safari adventure in the Balule Nature Reserve.
Whether sipping sundowners on a game drive or relaxing beside the sparkling pool, guests soon discover that the accent is on comfort and unobtrusive attentiveness. The lodge is centrally situated and thus an ideal base from which to explore the area. The magnificent Panorama Route and the Blyde River Canyon are nearby as well as the Orpen and Phalaborwa gates for the Kruger National Park.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 4: Balule Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your Ethnic Delight Safari Package in the Balule Nature Reserve near Kruger National Park. After a morning activity and breakfast you say farewell to your safari lodge and depart via road transfer to Hoedspruit, followed by a flight back to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Return Flight OR Tambo International Airport to Hoedspruit
- Round trip road transfers from Hoedspruit - Lodge
- 3 Nights accommodation in an African Rondavel
- All meals included
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Optional morning bush walks
- All taxes
- All beverages