Safari and Spa | Classic Balule Safari Package
Create romantic memories without having to compromise on little luxuries and pampering on this two night, three day Creature Comforts Safari Package in the Big Five Balule Nature Reserve.
- African theme and ambience
- Great culinary experience and tastings in the wine cellar
- Tranquil and cosy atmosphere
- Serenity Spa and rock pool
- Big Five safari activities
The Safari and Spa Package Experience
The lodge accommodates up to 16 guests in three standard chalets and five luxury suites. Each of the suites boasts a private patio, lounge area and outside shower. Your lodge offers traditional game viewing activities in the Big Five Balule Nature Reserve. Expect inspiring encounters with African wildlife in the wilderness.
In between game viewing, enjoy a cocktail at the lodge Bar or relax next to the sparkling rock pool. You can also take advantage of the Serenity Spa and spoil yourself with a relaxing treatment or a massage in the privacy of your room.
Day 1: Johannesburg to the Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Enjoy the African sunset while having sundowners in the bush before your night game drive back to the lodge. Dinner is served at the main lodge. Game viewing activity: Afternoon game drive.
Day 2: Safari Lodge in Balule Nature ReserveView Lodge
Relish a body wrap which is formulated with African potato and marula oil, warmly applied to soften, soothe and improve skin hydration while also fighting free radical damage. This herbal blend relaxes you on application, while the rich background sounds of Africa help the mind focus on the holistic experience. Enjoy a traditional foot ritual and deeply relaxing scalp massage while the wrap is melted into the skin. Finally, there is a soothing massage with body-conditioning marula oil, which creates a natural barrier to hold in moisture and improve collagen and elastin, to complete the experience.
This afternoon you set out on another exciting evening game drive and return back to the camp in time for a scrumptious dinner. Game viewing activity: Morning and Afternoon game drives. Optional bush walk.
Day 3: Balule Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your Creature Comforts Safari Package in the Balule Nature Reserve near Kruger National Park. This morning, after your last morning game drive and breakfast, you bid a farewell to the bush before being transferred to Hoedspruit airport. You will arrive in time to connect with your onward flight back to the O.R. Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights between O.R. Tambo International Airport and Hoedspruit
- Return road transfers between Hoedspruit airport and your lodge
- Spend 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite with air-conditioning, lounge area, outside shower, jacuzzi and private patio
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Spa Treatments on Day 2 (body wrap, foot ritual, relaxing scalp massage and body massage with body-conditioning marula oil)
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guide
- Optional morning bush walks accompanied by experienced guide
- Balule Nature Reserve entrance fees
- Any personal expenses and drinks
- Optional activities not listed above, laundry service and all other extras to be settled directly on departure